Total Pageviews
Monday, 1 July 2013
Trips 2013-2014
A quick update on the planning for next academic year.
We are planning on running 3 trips next year. 1 is already well on the way to being sorted, the other two are very much in the early stages of planning.
We have asked for quotes for a Christmas Markets visit again - I have asked for quotes for both a one day trip (like we did last year), and an overnight one as well - if I can get the overnight version under £100, then I will promote that very soon!
The summer trip will be to France, to Normandy and will bring all the sights for D-Day into the fold - this year marks the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, but also the centenary of the start of World War 1 - so there will be some WW1 stop offs as well.
Of course, the February/March trip to Berlin is well underway - 22 students are already signed up to come along.
We're so excited!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment